Individual Microwave Cherry Cobbler Mug Cake With Cake Mix
This Individual Microwave Cherry Cobbler Mug Cake with Cake Mix is a delicious individual serving cherry cobbler mug cake made with cherry pie filling and a yellow cake mix. Just add water for this easy mug cake recipe to come together. Only 3-ingredients and ready in 2 minutes!
This mug cake is packed with delicious cherry pie flavor and is perfect for a quick dessert for one. When you don’t want to eat a full pan of cherry cobbler or cherry cake, a cherry mug cake is perfect!
The best part about a mug cake is you can make it in any flavor.
Guide To Mug Cakes
My complete guide to mug cakes gives you over 25 cake mix combinations, such as strawberry cake with chocolate chips or lemon cake mix with blueberries, and over 30 add-in recipe ideas, such as cookies, candy, sprinkles, pie filling, fruit and more! Plus, a measuring chart from 4oz. to 20oz. sized mugs!
Are Mug Cakes Safe To Eat?
Not only are mug cakes safe to eat, they make perfect individual desserts. You can make them with cake mix or make them from scratch. All the ingredients are fully cooked!
How Do You Make A Cherry Cobbler Mug Cake with Betty Crocker Cake Mix?
You can use any brand of cake mix you prefer. To make a cherry cobbler mug cake, only three ingredients are required.
- 6 tablespoons of Betty Crocker cake mix (or any brand)
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 2 teaspoons of cherry pie filling
How To Make A Mug Cake Without Eggs
Some mug cake recipes made from scratch call for using an egg. When you are making a mug cake with cake batter or Betty Crocker cake batter, you don’t need to add any eggs. The basic ingredients for a mug cake without pie filling or added ingredients such as chocolate chips, Oreo’s, or funfetti is:
- 3-6 tablespoons of cake mix or Betty Crocker cake mix
- 1-2 tablespoons of water
Most mug cakes only need to be cooked in the microwave for 1 minute, but when you add pie filling to the cake batter, it’s heavy and requires more cooking time.
How To Make A Mug Cake Without Flour
The key is to make your mug cake from a cake mix. Then there is no added flour, eggs, baking powder or anything. Just cake mix and water + your add in(s), like pie filling, chocolate chips, funfetti, etc.
How To Make An Individual Microwave Cherry Cobbler Mug Cake With Cake Mix
This is a very easy recipe for an individual microwave cherry cobbler mug cake with cake mix! It’s cooked for 3 minutes in the microwave. You can’t get a delicious dessert any quicker then that!
- 6 tablespoons of yellow cake mix. You can also use a white cake mix if you prefer. The flavor will be the same.
- 2-3 tablespoons
- 2 teaspoons of cherry pie filling
In a coffee mug, add cake mix and water. Stir throughly until cake batter is smooth. Top cake batter with cherry pie filling.
Cook in the microwave for 3 minutes. I did the work for you, I tried cooking it for 1 minute and the cake batter was not done. You will need to cook this one for 3 minutes.
More Mug Cake Recipes
- 6 Tablespoons of yellow cake mix
- 2 Tablespoons of water
- 2 Teaspoons of cherry pie filling
- Cool whip and ice cream, optional
- In a mug combine the cake mix and water. Stir thoroughly.
- Top with cherry pie filling.
- Cook in a microwave for 3 minutes.
- Serve warm
- Top with cool whip or ice cream.
- Microwaves vary so the cook time may vary also. If you have a high power microwave you may only need to cook it for one minute, then in 30 second intervals until it's done.
- Tip: If the top of your cake is spongy and springs back when you touch it, it’s done. If you still see uncooked cake batter on top, cook again in 30 second intervals until it turns spongy.
My complete guide to mug cakes gives you over 25 cake mix combinations, such as strawebrry cake with chocolate chips or lemon cake mix with blueberries, and over 30 add-in recipe ideas, such as cookies, candy, sprinkles, pie filling, fruit and more! Plus, a measuring chart from 4oz. to 20oz. sized mugs!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 180Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 332mgCarbohydrates: 40gFiber: 1gSugar: 20gProtein: 2g