What’s not to love about these Oatmeal Carrot Cake Cookies? They are double yummy! Double addicting! And super quick!
Sometimes you just want a delicious treat without spending hours in the kitchen, right? I used Betty Crocker’s Oatmeal Cookie mix and added shredded carrots and carrot baby food. Talk about e.a.s.y!
For added flavor adding in baby food is perfect. You can try it with other flavors, too like apples and other desserts.
It only takes 10 minutes to make these up…….so you can spend the rest of the evening on the couch!
- 1-17.5 oz. Pkg. Betty Crockers Oatmeal Cookie Mix
- 1 Pkg. 2 Packs of 2.5 oz. Carrot Baby Food
- ½ Cup shredded carrots
- 1 Egg
- Do NOT mix the cookie mix as directed on the back of the package. Follow this recipe instead.
- In medium size bowl combine cookie mix, egg, shredded carrots, and both containers of baby food.
- Stir well with a spoon and drop onto cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for 8 minutes.
- Let cool then top with Betty Crocker's Cream Cheese icing.