Something from the kitchen! These oven mitts filled with kitchen utensils make great gifts for the holidays. You can purchase supplies at The Dollar Store or at your favorite stores. Fill them with kitchen stuff, office supplies, coffee, beauty supplies, sewing crafts or whatever!
For my readers I am giving one away to kick off the holiday season!
Now on to the Party!
Thank you so much to everyone who participated in the Saturday SHOW-licious Craft Showcase last week! There have been so many wonderful crafts and recipes submitted, I love every single one of them! You all definitely inspire me to make some new projects for my home and cook up some new dishes!
I love featuring all YOUR projects and recipes, so keep them coming!
I am in the holiday spirit so if you have any Thanksgiving or Christmas projects please submit them as well!! 🙂 Not only do you inspire me, but you will inspire others, too!
It’s always nice to know you visited, so please feel free to leave a comment or follow me so we can exchange links! 🙂 That is what blogging is all about…sharing ideas and making new friends.
If you are new to link parties, here are a few details of what a link party is all about. It’s a way to showcase to everyone what you have made. When you linkup your project it allows everyone to view it and view your website. All they need to do is click on the thumbnail and it directs them to your website.
WHAT TO POST AT A LINK PARTY
Here at SHOW-licious Craft Showcase it’s all about YOU! Sharing is what it’s all about. Share your projects of any photo tutorial, seasonal crafts and projects, any recipe, sewing projects, knitting, giveaways, organizing tips, family tips, any tips, remodeling projects, or resources. Get the idea? Basically anything! There is NO limit to how many you can share, so please share them all! You never know, your craft(s) could be just what someone has been looking for!
- After you have submitted your projects or if you would just like to browse, don’t forget to come back during the week to view all of the creative projects, ideas, and recipes that have been submitted!
Here are this weeks featured projects!
1. Printed Little Tree-Sweet Boutique
2. Candy Cane Cupcakes-Sweet Boutique
3. Fresh Cranberry Relish-Diana Rambles
4. S’more Cookies-Designed Decor
5. Crock Pot Apple Crisp-Michelle’s Tasty Creations
6. DIY Printed Candles-Eyes On The Source
7. Holiday Card Boxes-Sweet Boutique
8. Easy Homemade Puff Pastry from Scratch-Flour Me With Love
9. Upholstered Headboards-All Things Thrifty
10. Scrumptious Apple Pie-GlamorousBride
11. Embossed Oak Leaf-Paper Seedlings
12. Etch-a-Sketch iPad cover-Being Inspired