When I saw that Jell-O came out with Pumpkin Spice instant pudding I thought I died and gone to heaven!! I wish they would sell it all year round, but since they don’t I guess I will just have to stock up on a few dozen! Even tho I don’t know what I’m going to do with 2 dozen Pumpkin Spice puddings, that is totally beside the point! 🙂 I guess this makes me officially a hoarder. Not only am I a craft hoarder but a food hoarder, too!
That’s just one more reason why you need to join my Craft Club, so you can see how I use all these boxes of Pumpkin pudding!
These pudding bars are so good made with white chocolate chips and dipped in gram crackers for the crust.
- 1 box Pumpkin Spice instant pudding mix
- 1 pkg. white chocolate chips
- 1 can evaporated milk
- Gram cracker crumbs
- Eggnog is optional-If you want to use it I would only add 1/4 cup and slim back on the evap. milk.
- Melt white chocolate chips with 1/2 can of evaporated milk in pan on low heat stirring constantly. When that has melted add 1/4 cup Pumpkin Spice instant pudding mix. Add 1/4 cup eggnog if desired. Add more evaporated milk if it needs it.
- Line pan with foil. Once chips are melted and all ingredients are stirred well pour in pan. Cool in fridge for 6-8 hours.
- Cut slices then dip in gram cracker crumbs. Serve with whip cream or ice cream.
In the photo I have eggnog, which you can add about 1/4 cup if desired.
How to line your pan with foil: Turn your pan over and form the foil to the outside of the pan first. Then it will fit inside the pan perfectly!
Grab a bar and enjoy! or two or three!!
These would be great served with Creamy Taco Puffs!