Happy Saturday! It’s starting to turn Fall and I love it! It’s my favorite time of the year. I love the cooler weather, the leaves changing colors and all the fall baking.
I’m so glad you joined me for another SHOW-licious Craft Showcase party! I love seeing all the things you have made. So don’t be shy, link them up, one, two, three, or more! You never know, yours could be featured next.
This week we are also linking up our HALLOWEEN projects and I made a new linkup for SEWING TUTORIALS.
Be sure to sign up if you are new so you will never miss a post or giveaway!
You can find lots of FREE patterns @ Craftsy: Free Patterns
Here is the code to add this button to your site:
<a href=”http://sewlicioushomedecor.com”><img src=”http://sewlicioushomedecor.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/showliciousbutton.jpg” /></a>
As always there are lots of creative projects to feature this week!
If you’ve been featured it will also be featured on Facebook and could be listed in our Newsletter!
1. Fall Fabric Wreath :: This Silly Girls Life
2. How To Make A Luggage Tag :: Quilting Buttercup
3. Working With Brands :: Spot of Tea Designs
4. Hello Fall Harvest Wreath :: Made In A Day
5. Felt Pumpkin :: Delineate Your Dwelling
6. Pastel Fall Wreath :: Pennys Treasures
7. Campfire Dump Cake :: Diana Rambles
8. Fall Subway Art :: Adena F
9. Pumpkin Pie Sugar Scrub :: Implausibly Beautiful
10. Use A Wooden Spoon To Keep Water Boiling Over :: Jazzy Gourmet
If you were featured grab a button! 🙂
Grab the code below:
<a href=”http://sewlicioushomedecor.com” ><img src=”http://sewlicioushomedecor.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/featuredbutton.jpg” ></a>
Please add my link to your post or blog page. 🙂 Thanks!
Also note, only projects that you created yourself will be featured. 🙂 I can’t feature someone else’s work who did not link up. Thank you for participating each week. I am inspired by all your work!
I love seeing full pictured SEWING TUTORIALS, so link all yours up here!
I DISCLOSE. See my Disclosure Policy HERE.