Chocolate Milkshake Poke Cake
A delicious Chocolate Milkshake Poke Cake made with melted ice cream, then topped with pudding and whip cream. A sugary delight for sure! Freeze before eating for a cake and ice cream delight.
A poke cake is simply poking holes in the top of the cake with the end of a wooden spoon, then filling the holes with pudding.
Serve yourself up a slice….or two!
- 1 Box Devils Food Chocolate Cake Mix
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Vegatable Oil
- 1 Cup Melted Ice Cream-Vanilla or Chocolate, your preference
- Jell-O Vanilla Instant Pudding mix
- 2 Cups Milk
- Cool Whip
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray pan with non-stick spray.
- Mix cake mix, eggs, vegetable oil and melted ice cream in mixing bowl. Beat on low speed for one minute, beat on high for 3 minutes.
- Bake cake as directed and let cool.
- In a blender combine instant pudding and melted ice cream. Blend for about 3-5 minutes until thickened.
Prepare cake as follows:
- Poke holes in top of cake using the end of a wooden spoon. Pour pudding over cake and into holes. Press pudding down into holes using the flat part of a spoon.
- Top with cool whip.
- Chill for 1 hour.
Chill for 1 hour before serving.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 130Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 30mgSodium: 77mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 0gSugar: 4gProtein: 3g