RASPBERRY COBBLER DESSERT BARS
An easy and quick raspberry cobbler made with raspberry pie filling and a yellow cake mix layered on top of a cake mix crust.
When you need something delicious and quick…..these raspberry bars are your go to recipe.
I am all about easy desserts. I appreciate a good dessert that takes hours to prepare, but sometimes you just need something quick. Right?
Using a cake mix is something I love to do.
And I’m feeling crafty, so next time I may add a box of pudding to the mix.
These are super quick and super easy. They take a whole 10 minutes to put together.
For the crust I added an egg and butter to form a dough. Then pressed it into the bottom of a baking dish.
Then topped the dough with raspberry pie filling.
For the top I poured dry cake mix over the raspberries them poured melted butter over the cake mix.
Serve warm with ice cream, because I’m too impatient to wait for them to cool.
But if you can restrain yourself……let them cool and serve with cool whip.
- 1 box (15.25 oz.) Pillsbury Moist Supreme Classic Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 egg
- 1 stick butter
- 1 (20-oz.) can Lucky Leaf raspberry pie filling
- For this recipe I used an 11x7 baking dish.
- Preheat oven to 350. Butter baking dish and set aside.
- Divide dry cake mix in half. Set other half aside.
- In medium bowl pour in half of the dry cake mix. Add 1 egg and 3-4 tablespoons of melted butter to a form dough.
- Press it into buttered baking dish.
- Top with can of raspberry pie filling.
- Sprinkle other half of dry cake mix over pie filling.
- Melt remaining butter and pour over cake mix.
- Bake 20-30 minutes until brown around edges.
- Serve warm with ice cream or serve cool with cool whip.
Serve warm with ice cream and cool whip.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 bars Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 271Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 36mgSodium: 407mgCarbohydrates: 41gFiber: 1gSugar: 22gProtein: 3g