Pumpkin Pie Spice Tutorial Recipe
What better way to start the Fall season then with your own Pumpkin Pie spice! All you need is a little cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, allspice and ginger. Add delicious spice flavor to your pumpkin pie with these delicious spices.
This makes about 1/4 cup. Double or triple the recipe and store in a cute jar for future use.
- 3 Tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 2 Teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 Teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 Teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground cloves
- In a small bow mix together all the spices.
- Store in airtight jar for up to 6 months.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 tablespoons Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 22Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 2mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 4gSugar: 0gProtein: 0g