Lemon Raspberry Streusel Muffins
These lemon raspberry streusel muffins are moist and bursting with flavor. Filled with raspberry pie filling they make a delightful breakfast or dessert.
Everyone needs to start their morning with these sweet and delicious Lemon Raspberry Streusel Muffins!
These are oh so CRAZY yummy. Yesterday, today, and well tomorrow too.
They are bursting with a zesty lemon flavor, which really makes these raspberry cupcakes pop with delicious flavor.
You can get creative and add in blackberries, blueberries, cherries, or apples. Just follow the same recipe.
- 3/4 cup butter-room temp
- 3 eggs-room temp
- 2-1/2 cups flour
- 2-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon slat
- 1-3/4 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1-1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- zest of one lemon
- 1 Can Raspberry Pie filling
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup pecans (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line cupcake pan with 24 cupcake liners. Set aside.
- In a large bowl beat butter on high for 30 seconds. Add sugar 1/4 cup at a time, beating on medium speed for 2 minutes until fluffy. Add in eggs one at a time, add in vanilla, lemon juice and zest. Alternate flour and milk and add to butter mixture beating on low after each addition until it's mixed well.
- Fill cupcake liners 1/2 way with cake batter. Add 1 tablespoon of Raspberry Pie Filling, add 2 tablespoons of cake batter and top with streusel. Bake for approx. 18 minutes until done. To test if cupcakes are done, touch the top of them, if they spring back and feel sponge-y they are done.
- Mix together flour, sugars, cinnamon, and salt. Cut in small amounts of butter and mix with a fork until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add pecans (optional). Cover and refrigerate 20 minutes.
Make these with any flavored pie filling.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 muffins Serving Size: 24 Cupcakes
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 575Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 46mgSodium: 152mgCarbohydrates: 119gFiber: 1gSugar: 106gProtein: 4g