Instant Pot Deviled Eggs Recipe
These creamy, classic instant pot deviled eggs recipe make a great appetizer or breakfast addition. Easy to peel, quick, and delicious.
Making deviled eggs in the instant pot has never been so easy. It’s quick and it makes the most perfect eggs you’ve ever had.
When making deviled eggs I like to keep it traditional and add a little pickle juice for a pop of flavor. I’ve tried apple cider vinegar but it leaves such an after taste so pickle juice is my go to.
How To Get Easy-Peel Eggs
When you cook hard boiled eggs in an Instant Pot they egg shells literally slide right off. There’s no boiling water, burning the eggs or under cooked eggs that taste like rubber.
Jump to my post on how to make perfect hard boiled eggs.
DO NOT place the eggs directly onto the bottom of the Instant Pot.
You’re only going to cook your eggs for five minutes. Place either 6 or 12 eggs on the Instant Pot. If you’re making 12 eggs just stack them on top of each other, you will cook them for only five minutes. You’ll add 1 cup of water before cooking to create the steam. DO NOT cook eggs in the Instant Pot without water.
How To Make Deviled Eggs
When eggs are done cooking, release the steam.
Place eggs in an ice cold bowl of water. Let sit for 5 minutes. Peel eggs and watch how the peel slide right off. Test an egg if you’d like, cut it in half and see how soft the yolk is. So different from boiling them in water.
Cut all the eggs in half. Place the halved eggs white on to a plate. Scoop out the yolks and put in a medium sized bowl. Add the following ingredients:
(NOTE: This recipe is for 6 eggs. If you make 12 eggs double the recipe)
2 tablespoons Miracle Whip or Mayonnaise (whichever you prefer)
1 teaspoon mustard
1-2 teaspoons sweet pickle juice.
1/8 teaspoon salt
Mix together smashing up the yolks until creamy and smooth. Add additional miracle whip and/or pickle juice to taste.
Scoop egg yolk mixture into a teaspoon and put back into the cooked egg whites or pipe in a plastic baggie snipping the corner of the baggie and piping the yolk mixture into the egg whites.
More Instant Pot recipes:
Items needed to make this:
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Miracle Whip or Mayonnaise (whichever you prefer)
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1-2 teaspoons sweet pickle juice.
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Place 6-12 eggs in and Instant Pot. Place eggs in an Instant Pot basket or on top of a trivet.
- Add 1 cup water.
- Press "Pressure Cook" and set time for 5 minutes, for 6 or 12 eggs.
- When eggs are done, release pressure. Place eggs in a medium sized bowl with ice water. Let sit 5 minutes.
- Crack and roll on counter top, shells will slide right off.
- Cut eggs in half. Scoop yolks out and put in a medium size bowl.
- Mix yolks with miracle whip, mustard, pickle juice, and salt.
- Stir well mashing yolks until smooth and creamy. Scoop yolks back into egg whites and top with paprika and pepper to taste.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 116Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 187mgSodium: 210mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 0gSugar: 6gProtein: 6g