Chocolate Milkshake Muffins
If you love chocolate and ice cream then I’m sure you will love this even more! It’s got both combined into one. It has the yummy chocolate mixed with ice cream in the batter for a delicious Chocolate Milkshake Muffin. I think I could eat these all day long! Martha White is having a Muffin Mix Challenge. They make muffin mixes in a variety of choices. To enter the contest you just need to mix up a batch of muffins using one of their muffin mixes. For more information on how to enter go here. Submissions are due by 9/12.
- 1 Pkg. Martha White chocolate chip muffin mix or any other chocolate cake mix.
- 1/2 cup vanilla or chocolate ice cream
- Prepare your chocolate cake mix as directed EXCEPT replace the milk or water for the same measurement amount using melted ice cream.
- Melt ice cream in a pan on low so you don't scorch it.
- Add to your mix in place of regular milk or water. Stir well.
- Line muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- Drop about 3/4 tablespoon into each muffin liner.
- Bake as directed.
- Remove from oven and let cool. Add your favorite Icing if you prefer and enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 71Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 49mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 0gSugar: 5gProtein: 1g