One of my favorite things to have when going out to eat is the dessert! Chili’s Chocolate Molten Cake has always been one of my favorite’s. It’s super easy to make. You can make them in advance for parties, throw them in the freezer for a few days and then thaw them out the day before your event. This recipe is super rich and super moist.
- 1 box chocolate fudge or dark chocolate cake mix
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 bottle Hersery's hot fudge topping
- Smuckers Magic Shell chocolate topping
- Vanilla ice cream or whip cream
- Bake cake as directed on box. Scoop 1/2 cup of batter into a muffin pan to make the muffins.
- When muffins are done, let cool. Then cut a whole in the muffins to put in the hot fudge. Spoon about 2 tablespoons of fudge into the center of each muffin.
- Store muffins in refrigerator. When you are ready to serve the muffin, warm the muffin in the microwave for about 30 seconds or so until the fudge has begun to melt.
- Top muffin with a scoop of ice cream and Smuckers Magic Shell chocolate topping.
- In my photo I used whip cream and layered the fudge and whip cream in the middle, that is because I was making this as a special request for someone who preferred whip cream...It is good with whip cream or ice cream depending on your preference!
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1012Total Fat: 112gSaturated Fat: 16gSodium: 174mgCarbohydrates: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 11g