Best Strawberry Cheesecake Shortcake Bars
Strawberry cheesecake shortcake bars made with cream cheese layered on a shortbread crust topped with strawberry pie filling. A delicious Summertime dessert with fresh strawberries.
These strawberry shortcake bars are over the top delicious. I made them using my favorite Bisquick recipe for shortbread. It makes the best shortcake I’ve ever had.
So no need for you over achievers to worry about a homemade recipes. This taste just like homemade with out spending hours in the kitchen.
I layered a baking dish with shortbread crust.
Then poured in cream cheese filling.
- 2-1/3 cups Bisquick mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons sugar
Cream Cheese Filling
- 1-8 oz. pkg cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 2-1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 can (21 oz) Lucky Leaf strawberry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 425. Butter cake pan and set aside
- In medium bowl combine Bisquick mix, milk, and sugar. Mixture will be a dough. Flatten into the bottom of cake pan.
- In another medium bowl beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add in egg and powdered sugar. Pour over dough.
- Drop by spoon fulls, the strawberry pie filling on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Let cool then cut into bars.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 bars Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 320Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 39mgSodium: 474mgCarbohydrates: 46gFiber: 1gSugar: 28gProtein: 5g