Best No Bake Peanut Butter Cream Pie with A Chocolate Cookie Crust
This Best No Bake Peanut Butter Cream Pie with A Chocolate Cookie Crust is all the above combined into one. It’s rich, creamy, flavorful, light, fluffy, and delicious! It has a creamy peanut butter filling on top of a chocolate cookie crust. The perfect combination of flavors and no-bake!
For more classic peanut butter recipes try my Peanut Butter and Jelly Cupcakes.
This creamy no-bake peanut butter pie is perfect for pot lucks, because everyone is going to love it! I’m a pot luck kind of girl. The best kind of meals are rows full of delicious dishes from fried chicken, to corn casseroles , and a table full of desserts.
Eating delicious food while spending time with my church friends makes for the best times.
I love how this creamy peanut butter pie is so quick and easy to make. If you only have a few minutes to whip up something, this would be the perfect recipe.
It’s easy and quick, creamy, light and fluffy.
It’s made with heavy cream folded into a creamy peanut butter filling that makes it fluffy, sweet, and delightful.
You can get creative with the crust. I used chocolate chip cookies, but you could also use brownies, Oreo’s, or graham crackers.
You’ll need 24 cookies with melted butter. No need to dirty up a bowl, just put your cookies in a large plastic baggie and roll over them with a rolling pen.
- 1-8oz. pkg. cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 24 Cookies
- 1/4 cup butter
- In a mixing bowl combine cream cheese and peanut butter, add in milk and sugars. Whip until mixed together.
- In another bowl mix 1 cup heave cream until it's thick and creamy. Gently fold into peanut butter mixture using a spatula. Don't stir it too long or your heave cream will fall.
- Crush 24 cookies. In a mixing bowl combine cookie crumbs and butter. Making sure all the crumbs get coated with butter.
- Pour in the bottom of a pie pan. Press into pie pan. Pour peanut butter mixture on top. Add chocolate on top if desired.
- Place in freezer for 1 hour to set.
You can substitute heavy cream for Cool Whip if you prefer. I like using the heavy cream because it's thicker, but it's a personal preference.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 slices Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 869Total Fat: 57gSaturated Fat: 25gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 26gCholesterol: 78mgSodium: 505mgCarbohydrates: 85gFiber: 3gSugar: 52gProtein: 11g