Stuffed Reese’s Peanut Butter Sugar Cookies
Pillsbury sugar cookie dough wrapped around mini-Reese’s peanut butter cups.
These cookies are the perfect amount of chocolate and peanut butter. Not too much and not too little. Just enough to make you want more! It’s a mini-peanut butter cup stuffed in a sugar cookie. Say goodbye to plain sugar cookies.
They are easy to make and ready in no time. I used Pillsbury’s sugar cookie dough and mini Reese’s peanut butter cups. I rolled about a 2″ ball of cookie dough, then flattened it and placed the mini peanut butter cup in the center. Making sure to completely wrap the cookie dough around the peanut butter cup….so you cannot see the peanut butter cup.
Place on a cookie sheet and bake for about 10-12 minutes.
I thought about topping them with a grape jelly icing….what do you think?
- 1 Pkg. Pillsbury sugar cookie dough
- 1 Pkg. mini Reese's peanut butter cups
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Roll sugar cookie dough in 2" balls. Press center of ball to flatten, place one mini Reese's peanut butter cup in the center. Wrap the cookie dough around the peanut butter cup completely.
- Place on baking sheet. Continue until you have used all the cookie dough. Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes.
- When done place on cooling rack to cool.