These Strawberry Glazed Pull-a-part Biscuits are filled with strawberry jam and topped with a warm glazed icing. Serve warm for breakfast with coffee, they are sure to please any appetite!
It’s time for biscuits, I hope you’ve come hungry!
I’m serving you up a guaranteed lusciousness biscuit filled with strawberry jam and glazed icing.
Serve these warm out of the oven and your family will keep coming back for seconds!
Make several because one is just not enough!
Just look at that beautiful lusciousness .
- 1-2 Cans of biscuits.
- Strawberry Jam
- ⅛ Cup butter
- 1 Cup powdered sugar
- 1 Tablespoon milk
- 1 Tablespoon strawberry jam
- Pour melted butter into bottom of baking dish.
- Open up a can of biscuits and flatten out each biscuit. Put 1 teaspoon of jam in the center of the biscuit. Use about 1 tablespoon if you're using jumbo biscuits.
- Close up the biscuit and shape it into a ball. Place in buttered pan.
- Bake at 350 until brown. If you used 2 cans you will need to cover the biscuits with foil after they have browned so they will finish cooking in the center.
- Let cool.
- Combine powdered sugar, milk, and jam. If it's too thick at a dab more of milk until you can stir it but it's not runny.
- Drizzle over warm biscuits. Serve immediately while they are still warm. Watch them vanish!