Add a little sweet chocolate to your holiday season! Dip your favorite cookies in this spiked chocolate sauce for an added yummy chocolate flavor. It’s made with Whisper Creek Tennessee Sipping Cream that’s a whiskey cream liqueur with caramel and molasses flavors. It’s super, you have to try it!! It will also make a great gift for under $5.
Find more recipes using Whisper Cream HERE.
- ½ Cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 2 Teaspoons cornstarch
- 1¾ Cups whole milk
- ½ Cup heavy whipping cream
- ⅓ Cup Whisper Creek Tennessee Sipping Cream
- 6 Ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- ½ Teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch. Whisk in milk, cream, and Tennessee Sipping Cream. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly. (Watch carefully, mixture can boil over.) Reduce heat to low; simmer 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Add chocolate and vanilla; stir until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth. Serve warm.
This recipe is inspired by Taste of South