Happy Saturday to everyone!
I’m so glad you joined me for another SHOW-licious Craft Showcase party! I love all the Halloween Crafts you have been making! Don’t you just love this time of the year?!!
If you are new join our Craft Club and never miss a craft project!
Speaking of craft projects….here is a BIG list of crafts sure to keep you busy this month!
It’s Showtime! Time to showoff your projects! Thank you so much for sharing them with me. 🙂
You can find lots of FREE patterns @ Craftsy: Free Patterns
Here is the code to add this button to your site:
<a href=”http://sewlicioushomedecor.com”><img src=”http://sewlicioushomedecor.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/showliciousbutton.jpg” /></a>
As always there are lots of creative projects to feature this week!
If you’ve been featured it will also be featured on Facebook and could be listed in our Newsletter!
1. Potion Garland Banner by Made In A Day
2. Mason Jar Lid Pumpkin by Messy Roost
3. How to make a Pumpkin Placemat and Table Runner by Quilting Buttercup
4. How to create images using PicMonkey by A Typical English Home
5. Bat Wine Bottle Gift Bag by Judy’s Handmade Creations
6. Gimme! Cat Jar by What Happens @ Grandma’s
7. Halloween Labels by A Typical English Home
8. Crochet Pumpkin Pattern by It’s Time to Create
If you were featured grab a button! 🙂
Grab the code below:
<a href=”http://sewlicioushomedecor.com” ><img src=”http://sewlicioushomedecor.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/featuredbutton.jpg” ></a>
Please add my link to your post or blog page. 🙂 Thanks!
Also note, only projects that you created yourself will be featured. 🙂 I can’t feature someone else’s work who did not link up. Thank you for participating each week. I am inspired by all your work!
I DISCLOSE. See my Disclosure Policy HERE. Craftsy is a paid affiliate link.