PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY COBBLER
A delicious cobbler made with peanut butter cookies layered over a jelly preserves filling.
We all grew up on peanut butter & jelly sandwiches, right? I still enjoy them, some things you just never grow out of.
What’s not to love about peanut butter cookies?! Layer them over grape jelly preserves and the peanut butter & jelly sandwich just went to the next level!
You can use any flavor of preserves you like. For the preserves I just added a little flour to make it thick then baked them in the pan for about 15 minutes.
Once the preserves have cooked I just dropped peanut butter & jelly cookie dough on top then baked it again until the cookies were done.
Believe me, it’s the best peanut butter & jelly combination I have ever had! Feel like a kid again and make some for your family!
I can’t wait to make this for our new grand baby when he gets a little older!
- 1-32 oz. grape preserves
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1-14 oz. pkg. Pillsbury peanut butter cookie mix
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 2-qt. baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine preserves, sugar, lemon juice, and flour. Pour into prepared pan. Bake until bubbly, about 15 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Prepare cookie mix as directed on package. Press pieces with a fork for pattern. Top cobbler with peanut butter dough pieces. After you have covered preserves with peanut butter dough, sprinkle top with 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Bake again until cookies are done. About 20 minutes. Cover with foil half way to avoid cookies from browning.
- Let cool 15 minutes before serving.