Lemon Raspberry Streusel Muffins
A delicious lemon streusel muffin filled with raspberry filling. A must have in the morning!
Everyone needs to start their morning with these sweet and delicious Lemon Raspberry Streusel Muffins!
These are oh so CRAZY yummy.
I had (all of them) for breakfast this morning. Because some days muffins are necessary. Like today. And well, yesterday….and of course, tomorrow.
They are bursting with a zesty lemon flavor, which really makes these raspberry cupcakes pop.
Feel free to change it up sometimes with blackberries, blueberries, cherries, or apples. Just follow the same recipe and you too can start your morning in heaven like I did. 🙂
- ¾ cup butter-room temp
- 3 eggs-room temp
- 2-1/2 cups flour
- 2-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon slat
- 1-3/4 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1-1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- zest of one lemon
- 1 Can Raspberry Pie filling
- ⅓ cup flour
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons butter, cubed
- ½ cup pecans (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line cupcake pan with 24 cupcake liners. Set aside.
- In a large bowl beat butter on high for 30 seconds. Add sugar ¼ cup at a time, beating on medium speed for 2 minutes until fluffy. Add in eggs one at a time, add in vanilla, lemon juice and zest. Alternate flour and milk and add to butter mixture beating on low after each addition until it's mixed well.
- Fill cupcake liners ½ way with cake batter. Add 1 tablespoon of Raspberry Pie Filling, add 2 tablespoons of cake batter and top with streusel. Bake for approx. 18 minutes until done. To test if cupcakes are done, touch the top of them, if they spring back and feel sponge-y they are done.
- Mix together flour, sugars, cinnamon, and salt. Cut in small amounts of butter and mix with a fork until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add pecans (optional). Cover and refrigerate 20 minutes.