Gooey Sweet Potato Pinwheels with Caramel Sauce
Welcome! Now that you have arrived, you will never want to leave these Sweet Potato Pinwheels. They are sure to be a hit at your Thanksgiving dinner. They are a flavorful combination of sweet potato’s and caramel sauce, wrapped up in a delicious dinner roll.
Pass the pinwheels, please! (a phrase you will hear over and over at your Thanksgiving table!)
I have been experimenting with sweet potato’s recently, because Thanksgiving dinner is not complete without sweet potato’s.
I have several new sweet potato recipes coming up so stay tuned. In fact, you’re going to want to FOLLOW ME so you don’t miss a thing!
I am still drooling over these pinwheels.
Why do we only have turkey and dressing once a year? I could eat these everyday!
Have you seen the new Pillsbury roll-up dinner rolls? Aren’t they cute?
You’ll unroll each bread roll then place your sweet potato mixture on your bread and roll it back up.
The sweet potato filling is made with sweet potato’s, cinnamon, and brown sugar.
After you bake them top them with marshmallows because they are cute. Place them under the broiler for a few seconds to melt the marshmallows then add caramel sauce.
I can’t wait to show you more Thanksgiving treats and crafts so stay tuned and be sure to FOLLOW ME so you don’t miss a thing!
Thanks for stopping by!
Here’s a few more recipes for you!
Pimento Cheese Pinwheels for more snacks and appetizers.
- 1 Can Pillsbury Dinner Rolls, the kind you can roll up
- 1 Cooked sweet potato
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Mini marshmallows
- Caramel sauce
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Bake 1 sweet potato.
- When sweet potato is ready, remove skin and place in a mixing bowl. Add brown sugar and cinnamon, mix well.
- Unroll the dinner rolls. Spread about one tablespoon of sweet potato mixture onto each dinner roll. Roll up and pinch the ends slightly to hold it in place.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet and bake 12-15 minutes.
- Add marshmallows and place under the broiler for a few seconds to melt.
- Top with caramel sauce.