Did you ever think you could eat Caramel Macchiato? This recipe gives you the deliciousness of having your coffee and eating it too! Serve yourself a delicious cup of coffee with your Caramel Macchiato pancakes. It’s a breakfast you will love and one that will be great to serve your friends and family over the holidays.
I used International Delight’s Caramel Macchiato coffee creamers. These are great served with a cup of coffee!
To make your pancakes light and fluffy, beat the egg whites by their self like you would meringue, then gently fold into pancake batter.
- 1¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 large eggs, separated
- 3 tablespoon butter, melted, plus 4 tablespoons, divided
- 4 Caramel Macchiato creamers
- Caramel sauce
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a small bowl, combine milk, egg yolks, and 3 tablespoons melted butter; add to flour mixture, whisking until smooth.
- In a small bowl, beat egg whites at medium-high speed with an electric mixer until stiff. Gently fold into batter.
- Gently fold in Caramel Macchiato.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter on hot griddle. Ladle about ¼-cup batter for each pancake onto hot griddle. Cook pancakes for 2 to 3 minutes, or until tops are covered with bubbles and edges look cooked. Turn and cook the other side. Repeat procedure with remaining 2 tablespoons butter and remaining batter.
- Drizzle with caramel sauce.
More pancakes for you!
Join my Pinterest board
Custom Travel Mug – Just $3.99 – Save $10! Exp. 12-04-2013.