Pour yourself a cup of Hot Chocolate Brownies! These brownies are great for sitting around the fire, dinners or spending a cold evening at home.
They have all the yummyness of a brownie, hot chocolate, and marshmallows all in one bite!
You might want to make extra, these go fast!
- Soft butter, for greasing the pan
- Flour, for dusting the buttered pan
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar, sifted
- 1 cup brown sugar, sifted
- 8 ounces melted butter
- 1 cup Swiss Miss milk chocolate hot cocoa mix
- ¼ cups cocoa, sifted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ cup flour, sifted
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 Container Marshmallow cream
- Mini marshmallows and chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. Butter and flour an 8-inch square pan.
- In a mixer fitted with a whisk attachment or a hand mixer, beat the eggs at medium speed until fluffy and light yellow. Add both sugars. Add in chocolates, butter, vanilla, flour and salt. Mix well.
- Pour the batter into a greased and floured pan 9x9 or larger. Microwave marshmallow cream to soften up the pour in lines or drop into brownie batter and swirl into brownie batter. Bake for 30-45 minutes depending on the size of your pan. Check for doneness with a toothpick inserted into the center and should come out clean. When it's done, remove to a rack to cool. Top with mini marshmallows and chocolate chips.
This post contains affiliate links. (craftsy) See my Disclosure Policy.