This is hands-down the BEST No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie with a chocolate chip cookie crust. It’s flavorful, light, fluffy, and delicious! This will be the best pie at any pot luck dinner.
And it was all I could do to keep from eating the whole thing!
This creamy no-bake peanut butter pie is perfect for pot lucks, because everyone is going to love it! I’m a pot luck kind of girl. The best kind of meals are rows full of delicious dishes from fried chicken, to corn casseroles and a table full of desserts.
Eating all the delicious food with your church friends makes for the best times.
I love how this creamy peanut butter pie is so quick and easy to make. If you only have a few minutes to whip up something, this would be the perfect recipe.
It’s easy and quick, creamy, light and fluffy.
It’s made with heavy cream folded into a creamy peanut butter filling that makes it fluffy, sweet and delightful.
You can get creative with the crust. I used chocolate chip cookies, but you could also use brownies, Oreo’s, or graham crackers.
You’ll need 24 cookies with some melted butter. Don’t bother dirtying up another bowl, it”s just as quick and less messy to put your cookies in a large plastic baggie and roll them with a rolling pen.
Throw the baggie away when you’re done and no dishes to wash. I don’t know about you, but when I cook I tend to dirty up a lot of dishes. So the less I have to wash, the better and the quicker I can get out of the kitchen and to eating my dessert.
More Peanut Butter recipes!
Here’s the printable recipe. Enjoy, my friends!
- 1-8oz. pkg. cream cheese (softened)
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ⅓ cup milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 24 Cookies
- ¼ cup butter
- In a mixing bowl combine cream cheese and peanut butter, add in milk and sugars. Whip until mixed together.
- In another bowl mix 1 cup heave cream until it's thick and creamy. Gently fold into peanut butter mixture using a spatula. Don't stir it too long or your heave cream will fall.
- Crush 24 cookies. In a mixing bowl combine cookie crumbs and butter. Making sure all the crumbs get coated with butter.
- Pour in the bottom of a pie pan. Press into pie pan. Pour peanut butter mixture on top. Add chocolate on top if desired.
- Place in freezer for 1 hour to set.
Follow SewLicious Home Decor’s board Pies-Creamy and Delicious on Pinterest.